REMINDER: Best Practice Institute Webinar Tuesday, 23 June

Just a reminder to join me for my debut with the Best Practice Institute, a community of business leaders dedicated to pioneering and sharing best practices.

I will be sharing our proven tenets of Global Strategic Recognition that address best practices acquired from our work with some of the world’s largest and most diverse global organizations and how strategic recognition can drive employee engagement - especially in a recession.

Join me tomorrow, Tuesday, June 23, at 12 Noon Eastern Time for the live webinar by
clicking here and entering the following code into the field titled “Webinar Promotion”: DIBPI1 (be sure to enter this in all capital letters). You’ll receive further instructions after entering the code to access the live webinar.

I look forward to hearing your comments!

0 comment(s):